Build your own spaceship and destroy foes in the fierce battles, in this cool mix of Star Control fights and gameplay of Quake III Arena.There are more than 100 different components for building spaceships. This space shooter features five game modes such as DeathBattle, Team DeathBattle, Fatal Battle etc., stunning graphics, 3D sound, high level of computer AI, two unique races, many powerups and bonuses, realistic space objects such as asteroids, planets and comets, randomly generated picture of space with real space photos, more than 40 different weapons. Playing this game you can send your results to the Internet Table.
» version 1.4 - posted on 2004-01-14
Fixed bugs. Improved some graphics elements. Improved help files.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Alien Battlecraft:Arena - the License
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement
between you (individual or single entity) and Jaibo software (JS),
for the Alien Battlecraft:Arena software (the SOFTWARE) that is
accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of JS and is protected by copyright
laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold,
it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Shareware Version
(using your personal registration number) or an original fully working
version of the SOFTWARE. If you accepts the terms and conditions of
this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if
you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change
of main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software
from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or
any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version
of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered by a registering number.
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED
SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 15 days.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 15 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the UNREGISTERED
SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that
all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the file ABARENA.EXE,
not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell
the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except for shipment and handling charges).
Computer's Magazines are authorized to distribute it on any Cover Disk or
CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by email email@example.com
each time you distribute the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". JS disclaims all warranties,
expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties
of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume
the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
JS assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential,
which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if JS has been
advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller
will be limited to refund the purchase price.
Tell us your experience with Alien Battlecraft: Arena1.4
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
AVP: Evolution TRIAL The deadliest creatures in the universe face off for the first time on your phone and tablet. Play as both the Alien and Predator in this official game brought to you by Angry Mob Games, the creators of PREDATORS™, Guerrilla Bob and Muffin Knight. On a distant planet, the blood feud between... Download